As an Affiliate you agree to the following:
The new FTC Guidelines for affiliate marketing came into effect on December 1st 2009. As an affiliate or JV partner for "Dead Simple Quick Profits” on Warriorplus, you’ve read and fully agree to the terms listed on the Official FTC Website – http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/guides/guides.shtm to ensure that you’re promotions are compliant with the new guidelines.
Affiliate Program Terms:
You must adhere to FTC guidelines when promoting our products and services. In addition, you must follow these guidelines if approved for this affiliate program. Doing otherwise may result in you being terminated from the affiliate program and forfeiting any outstanding commissions.
1. Do NOT send Spam of any kind. Traffic Monsoon, Ad Fly, any of these types of "cheap traffic sources" are exactly that. CHEAP. You will be banned from this and all future offers if you utilize any of these methods.
2. Do NOT offer cash rebates to people who buy through your affiliate link.
3. Do NOT use negative words such as 'scam' in any promotional campaign. If I find your advertisement, I will remove your affiliate account from our system.
4. Do NOT misrepresent the product/offer. You must follow any endorsement rules and regulations that are applicable both in the country where you are based and in the countries from which you are sending website traffic or advertising in.
5. Applying to promote just to do a "self-buy" is strictly against the rules. If I see this, I reserve the right to cancel your account, your affiliate account, and cancel the commissions earned and ban you from future promotions
6. If I don't know you or you have less than 200 sales you MAY NOT be approved inside Warriorplus. If you feel this is an error, contact me.